The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc. is a non-profit research and testing laboratory dedicated to the advancement of in vitro (non-animal) methods worldwide. Founded in 1997, IIVS has worked with industry and government agencies to implement in vitro testing strategies that limit animal use while supplying key information for product safety and efficacy decisions.
Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you have integrated non-animal methods within your testing programs, IIVS will provide the scientific resources and expertise you need. Our laboratory team has extensive experience, not only in serving the testing needs of diverse clients, but also in conducting in vitro assay validation studies. Our familiarity with an array of different in vitro test systems enables us to provide contract testing services using the optimum assays to answer specific product safety and efficacy questions.
- What’s New
- Complaints Against ECHA's Failure to Minimize Testing on Animals Upheld
- Congratulation to the 2014 LUSH Prize Winners!
- European Association Supports Production of Training Videos for Non-Animal Tests
- IIVS Toxicologists Speaking in PISC/Chemical Watch Webinar Series
- EPAA and IIVS Training Video on the BCOP Assay Available at the EPAA Website
- New Look for the AltTox Website